Instructions on how to monetize your body:
1. Know your market and look to your goods. You have renewable resources, hair, plasma, words, sex, and the non-renewables: a kidney and a limited supply of eggs. When it comes to hair, plasma, eggs, and a kidney, you have some control of their value in that you can manipulate the quality of your product, but not much. Mostly you’ll be tied to the market price. You have much more creative control with sex and words, so best to put your energies there and let the rest take care of itself, keeping an eye of course on fluctuations in the market.
2. Don’t sell in a buyers market. This sounds like economics but I’m talking about art. Look at me: I’m dripping with skill, due to the maximization of my natural talent. These things take time to build up so when in a down market, then practice practice, constant practice until the market turns again as all things do. You’ve got all the time in the world, so don’t feel you have to rush to market when a little refinement and fine tuning can mean higher value later.
3. Cultivate an eye for maximizing your earnings. Start with the basics: you must have the stage setting, the rouge, appropriate costume, position, music. And don’t underestimate the earning potential of good stage name, but don’t paint yourself into a corner being clever. Dominae Trixie, for example, is a perfectly delightful name. Brilliant, fun. But you’ll get a very specific subset of Christian slaves with that one, so be sure your name brings you what you want to get.
4. Now here’s a little trade secret which is what you’re paying me for: Everything goes down to the strength you give a man. That’s the secret of it. That’s what it’s all about. The men they want to feel power; they want to be strong so be sure to call the boys men and call the men boys. And don’t call anybody sir, they’ll wish you hadn’t.
5. If you consider the man’s position, and you really ought to do so just this once, the entire transaction much be horribly awkward for them ’till they harden. The worst is when you find yourself with a man who doesn’t know when to get on with it. He asks a question, he asks another, and now you are having conversation not excitation. Time is money so move the chit chat along unless there’s dirty talk you have them think they make you say.
6. The words you must speak to get the man to understand you mean “come in, all is prepared” can be the cause of half the trouble, I can’t stress that enough. So use your instincts. If you do get stuck in conversation, a change in venue might help and always use experience as your fall back. The men don’t want you to be parrot; none of your press a button and the bird will squeak. They want a mouth in the dark, honey.
7. If the man abruptly stops talking but does nothing else, for God’s sake don’t ask what he was going to say. Such a rookie mistake. Why give your power to him? You want him to think he is strong, but you know what’s what. So this is the moment you go the whole hog, say: I want it, something like that.
8. Flatter them. What harm? You can think of somebody else: helps pass the time. Or even better, and this is my little trick, say things so the man thinks he is taking a woman from another man. That’s what they enjoy most. It’s the source of their strength to think they are a bigger man than the last guy. Oh they’ll pay good money for that. Ok, little sweetheart, come and kiss me. Off you go to earn your keep and remember, your cause is sacred. Now go.